Date: 22 September 2015 (Tuesday)
Time: 08:45am to 12.45pm
Venue: SDV Logistics & Singapore Polytechnic
CTFAS Tour Co-ordinator: Michael Wong
We are pleased to inform that CTFAS has request to visit the SDV Logistics & Singapore Polytechnic (SP) on 22 September 2015 has been approved.
Highlight of the Tour
At their newest facility, SDV logistics have made multimillion dollar investment in aircon, flooring and ISO cosmetic certification to do secondary packing.
- Learn how clients can do short runs, approved by Hsa to sell to duty-Free and exports.
Singapore Polytechnic (SP) million dollar perfumery and cosmetic science opened in Jan 2014. It has three specific sensory training sectors, seldom seen equipment to investigate skin, as well as scent and sensory chambers. Offers training courses, short& diploma, and internship to one year, and collaboration in adhoc projects.
0845hr Arrival at Jurong East MRT station taxi stand/ private bus bay.
0930hr Arrival at SDV Logistics Singapore [1 Buroh Crescent #03-03 Singapore 627545]
1045hr Depart for Singapore Polytechnic Cosmetic & Perfumery Centre
1100hr Arrival at Dover MRT Station, Taxi Stand
1115hr Arrival at Singapore Polytechnic Cosmetic & Perfumery Centre.
[500 Dover Rd, Singapore 139651]
1200hr Depart Singapore Polytechnic Cosmetic & Perfumery Centre, drop-off at Dover MRT Station
1245hr Arrival at Jurong East MRT Station. End-of-factory tour.
1. Smoking is not allowed within the premises, and only allowed within designated smoking areas outside the building.
2. No photography will be allowed without prior permission.
3. 2 complimentary participants per members, subsequent participants is $20/pax.
4. Last Date of registration: 16 Sep 2015, 5pm
5. This event for members only, is limited to a maximum of 35 participants.
6. Participants agreed not hold CTFAS and its officials, facilities to be visited and transporter for any personal loss, damage and injury, whatever nature or reason.
7. Participants who are participating for the Singapore Polytechnic Tour, please wait at Dover Mrt station, Taxi Stand Bay by10.45am